ATEÏS introduces a new generation range of steerable line-arrays, the ORBIT, that have an Omni-directional and steerable radiation pattern, fully redesigned to meet the highest architectural demands and equipped to handle current and upcoming requirements for the Voice-Alarm industry, Commercial Audio and Pro-Sound.
Each ORBIT Omni-directional array has a very tightly controlled beam, which can be shaped as required for specific applications or environments requiring symmetrical or asymmetrical, single, dual or triple lobe designs where the ORBIT can be placed free-hanging from the middle of the venue.
The availability of high power audio DSP’s such as the analogue devices makes it possible to provide 24 channels of powerful processing that lead to precise beam control and even signal pattern that stays within 3 dB over a distance of 100 m radius in a 360 degrees wave!
- Specially designed for high quality speech and background music applications in reverberant acoustic environments where it is difficult to meet contractual speech intelligibility requirements.
- Tightly controlled beam, up to 3 degrees, which can be shaped in nine steps to meet each specific application or environment.
- A-symmetrical and Symmetrical arrangement by means of software control.
- Integrated DSP control with 7 band parametric EQ, noise gate, delay rooms, peak limiter, VOX-control on priority input and level raising microphone for ambient noise sensing.
- Adaptable ACOUSTIC center. Acoustic center can be freely moved over the array to match lobe shape with the listening area.
- Equipped for Voice evacuation applications.
- 24 VDC input for battery back-up, 20 kHz Input surveillance.
- Internal HF carrier loudspeaker surveillance.
- Ambient noise sensor. Temperature sensor with frost protection.
- Battery surveillance. Fault report contacts.
- TCP/IP remote link and RS485 data bus for full detailed status report and PC based remote setup (up to 32 Messengers on the bus).
- EASE DLL & CATT DLL, for advanced room acoustic simulations.
- SPL stays within +/- 2 dB variation over a distance of at least 60 m.
- ORBIT M - 3 rows of 12 loudspeakers – 1003 mm 90 dB to 10 m circle
- ORBIT L - 3 rows of 18 loudspeakers – 1390 mm 90 dB to 15 m circle
- 24 Class-D amplifier channels with 70 Watt
- SPL coverage stays within 1dB variation
- Variable acoustic centre
- Triple lobe control
- RS485 link
- Remote access by TCP/IP interface
- Dual mode power supply + battery backup (24 VDC)
- Frequency range: 90–18000 Hz
- Max. SPL: 93 dB +/- 1dB
- Dual audio input: Music 0dB - Alarm 0 dB with contact
- DSP module: ADSP21369-400 2.4 Gflops 400 tabs/filter/ch
- Speaker element: 4,25”-dual-cone with inverted surround -
- weatherproof - aluminum
- Pre-delay: 1000 mS
- Equalizing: 8 bands parametric
- Peak limiter: Level adjustable
- Mute: Audio ON/OFF
- Signal indicators: Clipping/Audio/Limiter/Noise-gate
- Surveillance: amps, input signal, router, processor watchdog, active feedback on drivers (optional), emergency backup
- Input line detection, 18 – 20 kHz (Adjustable)
- Noise-sensing: on-board
- Mains: 230 VAC
- Emergency supply: 16–27 VDC
- Power supply: EN 54-4 compliant charger
- Flexible height: 1.5 - 4 m