The OCTO Jr is a stand-alone DSP audio processor which comes with 6 fixed analog audio in, analog audio output, and 6 fixed analog out, plus 3 additional I/O card slots (C slot, D slot and E slot), and the E-card slot is for specialty I/O card which can be installed as either 4 CH digital OCTO-Link card or 2 CH analog audio output card, allowing the OCTO Jr to be easily expanded its I/O for different kinds of applications.
The PC/Laptop based OCTO Jr Designer software provides a variety of pre-defined I/O configuration, making the OCTO Jr to easy setup, program and control the entire system.
The OCTO Jr also incorporates a powerful DSP library and functionality such as AGC, A.N.G (Auto Noise Gain), PEQ, Feedback, Hi/Lo Pass, message player, scheduler, event management, In/Out streaming, VoIP and SIP client, level control etc.
The OCTO Jr also equips with a USB interface for music playing, recording and storage on the front panel; whilst on the rear panel, a Mini-USB interface can be connected to PC/Laptop for distance conferencing via Skype, QQ, WeChat, WhatsApp, etc.
- Up to 14 x 14 CH per unit with 6 fixed analog in and 6 fixed analog out, plus 3 additional card slots (C slot, D slot and E slot)
- Enhanced DSP functions such as AGC, PEQ, Feedback, Hi/Lo Pass, Mixer etc.
- Scheduler, Event Management, element adjustment
- USB 2.0 interface for message or music playing and storage
- Mini-USB interface to connect to PC/Laptop for AEC remote conferencing by Skype, QQ, WeChat, WhatsApp, etc.
- Excellent sound quality (24bits and 48kHz sampling)
- 6 programmable knobs for direct parameter control on the front panel
- OCTO-Link connection with OL-AMP, OL-T5 and RWD devices via CAT5/6 (max. 820 ft/250M)
- Microphone paging via OL-T5 Digital Paging Microphone and RWD devices
- 3rd party control via RS485, Logic I/O and Ethernet
- Power consumption: 36 Watts (24VDC, 1.5A)
- Phantom Power: +48V (Max. 15mA)
- Frequency response: 0±0.25dBu (20~20kHz @0dBu Gain)
- THD+N: <0.006% (@1kHz, 20kHz BW @ 0dBu Gain, 4dBu In)
- A/D-D/A converts: 24Bit
- Sampling rate: 48kHz
- EIN: -80dBu (1kHz @ 0dBu Gain)
- Dynamic range: >98dBu (20Hz~20KHz, 24dBu Gain, A-weighted)
- Crosstalk: <-70Bu @54dBu Gain, -54dBu In (channel to channel @1kHz)
- OCTO-Link: CAT5/6 (max. 250m/820ft)
- Cascade up to 16 OL-AMP or one RWD device at the end of the bus
- Connect up to 2 RWD remote per OCTO Jr
Dimension & Weight
- Width: 17.2" (436mm)
- Height: 1.73" (44mm)
- Depth: 8.7" (221mm)
- Weight : 5.9 lbs (2.7kg)
Huddle Room Application
Conference Room Application
House of Worship/Church Application
||Octo Jr System_Brochure_Tur
||Octo Jr System_Brochure