- Perfect solution to broadcast on 2 low impedance speakers
- Amplified decoder (4/8 ohms) for 2 zones
- Allows source selection when combined with a RAC remote controller
- Built-in message reader (mp3 or WAV PCM)
- Act as a 2 zones matrix when associated by using Vox@Net audio software
Vox@SP is an IP audio decoder with 2 mono amplified independent outputs. Connecting Vox@SP directly to the speakers avoids set up of an amplifier and reduces clutter, making it a true cost-effective solution.
The device is directly connected to the network thanks to a standard RJ45 interface. A built-in web browser interface allows simplified control and programming of the unit.
The DSP based architecture enables management of new codecs.
SIP protocol enables compatibility with the standards of digital telephony.
Contact inputs can be programmed as logic, selector or analog mode for actions triggering, source selection or gain adjustment. Contact inputs and relay output are fully programmable and can be managed locally or via a VNB control protocol.
Vox@SP can be used as:
In addition, using Vox@net g2 audio software enables Vox@SP to act as a 2 zones matrix.