- Perfect solution to encode or decode 2 audio sources and to broadcast it on an IP network
- 2 simultaneous audio streams encoding and decoding
- Built-in message reader (mp3 or WAV PCM)
- Enables to create a permanent Full-Duplex link between 2 buildings
- Act as a 2 zones matrix and broadcast 2 audio sources over the IP network by using Vox@net g2 audio software
TERRA-IEX Vox@ is a 2 channels audio over IP encoder / decoder. This IP terminal is your ideal solution to encode 2 audio sources for broadcasting on an IP network. It also enables decoding of 2 simultaneous mono IP audio streams.
The device is directly connected to the network thanks to a standard RJ45 interface. A built-in web browser interface allows simplified control and programming of the unit.
The DSP based architecture enables management of new codecs.
SIP protocol enables compatibility with the standards of digital telephony.
Contact inputs can be programmed as logic, selector or analog mode for actions triggering, source selection or gain adjustment. Contact inputs and relay output are fully programmable and can be managed locally or via a VNB control protocol. Headphone output reports line 1 on left channel and line 2 on right channel.
TERRA-IEX Vox@ is perfect for applications such as:
In addition, using Vox@net g2 audio software enables TERRA-IEX Vox@ to act as a 2 zones matrix and to broadcast 2 audio sources over the IP network.