- Perfect solution to decode 2 audio sources from an IP network
- 2 simultaneous IP audio streams decoding
- Vox@ range and Vox@Net compatible
- 2 standalone message readers (mp3 or WAV PCM)
- Can be used as an IP gateway for PA/VA matrix thanks to its RS232 port
TERRA-EX2 Vox@ is an IP audio decoder with 2 mono balanced line outputs, making it your ideal IP solution for any application where you need a simple balanced audio output with some contact inputs and relays.
The device is directly connected to the network thanks to a standard RJ45 interface. A built-in web browser interface allows simplified control and programming of the unit .
The DSP based architecture enables management of new codecs.
SIP protocol enables compatibility with the standards of digital telephony.
Contacts inputs can be programmed as logic, selector or analog mode for actions triggering, source selection or gain adjustment. Contact inputs and relay output are fully programmable and can be managed locally or via a VNB control protocol. Headphone output reports line 1 on left channel, and line 2 on right channel.
TERRA-EX2 Vox@ is perfect for applications such as:
In addition, using Vox@net g2 audio software enables TERRA-EX2 Vox@ to act as a 2 zones matrix.